Monday, May 10, 2010

Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine

Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine.



I'm sorry, but this song just keeps popping up in recent days.

When I was 9, I used to watch this video in heavy rotation on MTV. This was just after Bon Jovi released New Jersey, which went on to become a huge multi-platinum hit in short order. Basically, Jon and the boys were at the height of their powers at this time.

Anyway, I had a sudden yen to hear this last week. Went over to YouTube and watched the video, which I hadn't seen in who knows how many years. The following night, I came home and turned on Vh1 Classic. The first thing I saw was the Sam Kinison intro to this same video.

Half an hour ago, Adam Warner of Daily Options Report sent out a tweet from Stocktwits highlighting an ONN.tv clip on VIX premium selling. The intro music that I heard? You guessed it.

Appropriately enough, Adam also hails from that great state of New Jersey. I live for this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment